I don’t have anything interesting to say today.
I have been productive though… and so here’s my list of things I’ve accomplished so far.
* washed sheets/remade bed
* cut kids fingernails/toenails then vacuumed the clippings (no, I didn’t leave the nasty clippings on the carpet. Yuck.)
* made phone calls I needed to make (pediatrician, speech therapist)
* typed emails I needed to type
* took shower, got dressed, dried hair
* gave Rachel a bath
* got kids dressed/fed/ etc…
* unloaded dishwasher
* played playdoh with kids
* made discipline chart (that I fully intend on printing and putting to use asap)
And, that’s my day so far. Fascinating stuff… really. Well, maybe not fascinating, but it has been fun.