a random survey
Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. he easiest way to do it is to hit ‘forward’ so you can change the answers or copy and paste… Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation right now?
** I stay at home with my 2 children, and recently started up as a Pampered Chef consultant**
2. What color are your socks right now?
**they are white**
3. What are you listening to right now?
** my kids play “cooking” and XM radio in the background. Currently “Kiss Me” by Sixpence None the Richer is playing**
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
** a handful of almonds!**
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
**absolutely not. **
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
**yep, sure do! **
8. How old are you today?
**I have been 29 for exactly one week, today!**
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
** football if my Fantasy players are in a game, other than that, summer olympic type sports: diving, gymnastics, etc…**
10. What is your favorite drink?
**daily I have water and coffee. Favorite soft drink is Coke. Regular, none of this diet, caffeine free mess. What is that? Flavored water. That’s what it is.**
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
**no, I have not. Once a friend put some home highlights in my hair. You couldn’t really see them…**
12. Favorite food?
**Probably have to go with Mexican overall. It varies based on the weather.**
13. What is the last movie you watched?
** The Other Boleyn Girl **
14. Favorite day of the year?
** hmmm… probably any day that is sunny! But, I also love my kids birthdays! **
15. How do you vent anger?
**anger makes me stressed, which generally leads to a massive house cleaning, and my husband gets to hear all ’bout it!!! **
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
**Not sure. I did go through a Barbie phase that lasted a while. I mostly liked reading, and playing make believe. I think the make believe came from all the reading! **
17. What is your favorite season?
**spring/summer: I HATE winter clothes **
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
**Depends on what it’s in! Cooked stuff: blueberries. Plain/raw: cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
**If you want to respond if I post it on my blog, feel free!**
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
** One of my three faithful readers… 🙂 **
21. Who is least likely to respond?
** Don’t know **
22. Living arrangements?
**4 bedroom, 3 bath house. I LOVE my house! It’s just me, the hubby, and our two sweet babies! **
23. When was the last time you cried?
** Saturday, while watching an old episode of The Office! As it’s a comedy show, the tears prompted my hubby to ask if I was PMSing… FYI: that’s not ever an acceptable question to ask**
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
**which closet? They all have something on the floors…**
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
** Again, not sending it out. Therefore, a difficult question to answer.**
26. What did you do last night?
** Hung out with the familia, cleaned a little, got ready for my kick off party**
27. What are you most afraid of?
** Wasting opportunities **
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
** CHEESE, mayo, pickles, mustard **
29. Favorite dog breed?
**miniature dachshund. It’s what I plan to get when the kids are grown and gone, and I need something to “baby”. **
30. Favorite day of the week?
**hmmm… I love Sundays, and Fridays **
31. How many states have you lived in?
** New York, South Carolina, Texas, North Carolina. That makes the grand total: 4 **
32. Diamonds or pearls?
** diamonds **
33. What is your favorite flower?
**spring-y type flowers. I love bluebonnets, snow drops, crocuses, daffodils, etc… **