Spring Cleaning Week
I have officially (well, as official as I can make something) declared the week of March 16 –> March 20th Spring Cleaning Week. Yep. Gettin’ stuff done that needs to be done… maybe not very often, but more than never.
Cool Fact: The last day of Spring Cleaning Week is the actual First Day of Spring! Hah! No, I didn’t know that when I thought of this.
Things I’ve done/in the process of doing today:
* living room baseboards. Y-U-C-K. They were disgusting. Now, they are not.
* orange oil on kitchen cabinets. Now they look all shiny and pretty!
* started car clean out process. It’s gonna take a while. Will finish most tonight, but not all.
* Changed/washed sheets. No, I do this more frequently than once a year, but it’s a chore, so worth mentioning.
* Cleaned stainless steel in kitchen. Again, done more than once a year, but it’s worth mentioning also if for no other reason that anyone believes I’ve really done it when they come over and see a gajillion handprints on the toddler level.
* Did lots of Pampered Chef stuff. Yeah, this is not really spring cleaning, but it is important. I’m desperately trying to expand beyond 1 party a month here, and it is hard work! 🙂
There will be more later, but for now, that’s what I’ve done.
Yay for me. Yay for warm weather. Yay for Spring!