random bits and pieces
* Sweet Rachel was very whiny this morning. She wanted the blue plate, and she had the green. Of course. Seems like a perfectly good reason to pitch a fit to me… how ’bout you? After informing her that her attitude was not pleasing to God, she cried a bit more, but eventually ate, even though the plate was green.
* Found a new song I like! Here it is:
* I am a huge fan of using fresh garlic in my receipes now! Ever since I got the garlic press… I’ve been pressing some serious garlic. Most recently, a clove of fresh garlic in my tomato sauce for making Baked Ziti. Yum.
* Eli’s word count is now up to… FIVE!!! Woohoo!!! Without further ado, here they are:
“NoNoNo”: yeah, you guessed it…
“Bubble”: probably his best word… it actually is bubble he’s saying!
* My kids are so cute, I just want to squeeze them and hug them and never let go. I ask Rachel all the time, “can you please stay small for Mommy?”. She says, “no”. A child with a mind of her own, that one…
* I need to unload the dishwasher, but I don’t want to. Hence the random post.
* I guess that’s it. There are more random things in my head, but they would like to stay there for now.