week in review
As I have not many coherent thoughts these days, I’m at least going to try to do a somewhat regular “week in review”, if for no other reason than to remember what I did yesterday…
* Brady rolled over from back to stomach. He has yet to repeat this action.
* Brady got his first tooth. This was at 4 months, which is 2 months earlier than the other two got their first teeth.
* 4th of July! We hung out with some fun people. Good times.
* We hung a lot of items up on the bare walls of our new house. Now it is feeling much homier. My favorite is a wall of black/white pictures of the kids, and arranged with the pics are wooden letter B, E, & R for their names. Love this wall, and the memories.
* Fit in to my favorite jeans! Yep! I have them on now. They are not nearly as loose as they were this time last year, but for 4 months out, I think I’m lookin’ pretty good. Then, my 4-year old daughter gives me a reality check by asking, “why is your tummy wrinkly, mommy?”. *sigh*
* had friends over for dinner. Good food, good times.
* Played Matt in Wii basketball, and spanked him. He is not a graceful loser. 🙂
Annnnnnd, that’s all I can remember.