I need a Pensieve…
Any Harry Potter readers out there?
I have sooooo many thoughts, ideas, plans running around in my head right now, it would be very nice to be able to extract a few and put them in a bowl to save for later. 🙂
A quick glance at what’s on my mind:
* Brady’s first birthday. Probably first on my mind. He will be one on Saturday, and I am having a hard time with it. I do feel a little better knowing that others struggle with their last baby turning one. Honestly, I NEVER expected this. I mean, I can look back at the scrapbooks for the first two kids and think, “ohhh, they were so cute/sweet/cuddly/whatever” without any sense of wanting to go back. With Brady, I want to grab hold to every minute and not let go. It is literally a feeling that makes my stomach tighten up.
In addition to the actual event, I have his party on my brain. Anyone who really knows me knows that party planning tends to consume me. 🙂
* Yesterday was the 14th anniversary of the death of my biological father. I did not know him well, but in recent years have been getting to know some of my family on that side. I can’t look back and say I wish I had done things differently (with getting to know him), because I never really had a chance… but that’s a different story.
He died when he was 47. His heart just stopped. No cause was ever found… needless to say, this strikes a tiny bit of fear in this mama’s heart.
* Exercise & weight loss. My tummy pooch is just downright annoying. I want it gone like, yesterday. I am working out, and watching how much I eat, and yet, the extra skin from 3 good-sized babies just doesn’t want to shrink. *sigh*
* My family
* Matt’s work (cr-ay-zy right now…)
* filling out private school application
* my mother telling me she’s coming for a visit in July
* and on
So, a Pensieve would be nice. 🙂