my 40 lb. purse
My go -to activity when I am stressed? Cleaning & organizing.
Let’s just say the house smells like bleach & there is not a crumb to be found on my floors.
Going along with that, I decided to dump my purse out to figure out why it was weighing 40 lbs.
(Before I begin, let me put in a shameless plug for my purse… I LOVE my purse. Check out www.love41.com for awesome stuff, and 100% of proceeds benefit orphans, widows & street kids. Mine is the Bucket Bag)
Here’s what was in it:
* church bulletins
* miniature first aid kit
* free floating Texas A&M bandaids
* 1 pink crayon
* tic tac toe notepad
* glasses… ahhh! I found them!
* tissues (clean)
* DVD of the Emperor’s New Groove
* zipper bag with chapstick, lip gloss, etc…
* more tissues (also clean)
* 3 miniature markers
* a fruit strip
* a very large nail (the metal kind, not the human kind)
* 1 watermelon Jolly Rancher
* plastic Larry-boy figure
* plastic Chuck E. Cheese whistle (the other one got flushed in the toilet today…)
* Bag of Cheez-Its (crushed)
* 3 dominos
* snack pack of pistachios
* assortment of crumbs & other trash handed to me by my kids
No wonder it weighed so much.
Anyone care to share the craziest thing in their purse right now???